We offer private training for individuals as well as CrossFit classes. To get you started in CrossFit, we invite you to schedule a free consultation and assessment. You may also choose to drop in and observe any of our regular CrossFit classes. You will get an idea of the high energy of our classes and may ask any questions you may have when the class is over.
If you would like to join CrossFit classes there are two options for you:
On-Ramp – This program is designed for healthy individuals who are brand new to the CrossFit methodology. It is a four-session program that focuses on gaining knowledge and ability in the fundamental CrossFit movements. Beginners will go through the comprehensive program and emerge as athletes who are capable of performing scaled CrossFit WODs with safe movements. All participants new to CrossFit will be required to complete the On-Ramp program before attending regular classes. $175 for the 4 private-session program.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your sessions now.
Experienced CrossFitters – If you have participated in CrossFit classes, you may “test out” of the On-Ramp Program. Please contact us to schedule this free appointment.
Private Training – If the feel of a class is not for you or you would simply prefer one-to-one CrossFit sessions, we offer private training with any of our coaches. Sessions are $90/hour and can be scheduled by emailing us at email@example.com.
Boot Camp and Barbells – This class is for all levels of fitness and requires no On-Ramp to participate. Plyometric, Light Weight, and Bodyweight Workouts that are constantly varied with high intensity!
November 5: All Evening Classes are at 5:30
November 21: Thanksgiving Weekend Hours
- NO 5:30p class All morning classes and noon follow regular schedule.
- 6:00a Class – for those who are cooking/traveling or just up early!
- 8:00a Class – for the rest of you!
- 7:30a Class
- 9:00a Class
- 12:00 Class
- Regular schedule
December 1-31: Gold Star Attendance Challenge
- This was such a hit last time that we are doing it again. You get a gold star for each of your visits.
- 3 X Week Membership – Must attend three times per week for the full month of December. Unlimited Membership – Must attend at least four times per week for the month of December.
- If you achieve this goal, you will not only be fitter but you will receive a special “Challenge” shirt.
- The first question that may pop into your mind might be “may I come twice one week and four times the next” (or three and five for Unlimited), the answer is “no”! The purpose of this challenge is to create a habit that keeps you in CrossFit shape! If you are traveling, you may drop in to an Affiliate and still receive a gold star. Hotel wods do not qualify.
December 8: Fran Competition
- Entry Fee: $20 (Cash or Check). ALL money will be donated The Marin Humane Society.
- There will be Four divisions: Men RX and Men Scaled, Women RX and Women Scaled
- First place in each division will receive a 50-minute massage with Kim Manuel.
December 8: Holiday Party
- 6:30 – 10:00p
- Our annual party where we all bring a dish to share and complain about how hard the Fran wod was! Please join us for this fun evening!
Corey’s Gym is a CrossFit Gym in San Rafael where our commitment to your health and fitness shows in every workout. We teach you the skills and habits that will change your life. Make no mistake, CrossFit is hard! It requires dedication, perseverance and mental toughness as you take on these rigorous workouts of the day. The skilled, educated coaches here will guide you every step of the way as you watch your inner athlete emerge!
COREY BARNES: Owner/Coach
Corey, a Level 2 CrossFit Coach and a personal trainer since 1995, began lifting weights in 1986. She has run a marathon, several half marathons and too many 10ks to count. Nowadays Corey CrossFits, competes in Olympic Weightlifting and runs the trails for fun.
Corey has been coaching CrossFit athletes in San Rafael since 2008. Her ability to instill confidence and skill in the beginner and to fine-tune the experienced athlete has become Corey’s trademark as a coach.
Her beliefs are simple; treat people with respect and help them define and reach their goals for physical fitness, whatever those may be.
CrossFit Level 2 Coach
USA Weightlifting Level I Sports Performance Coach
USA Weightlifting Certified Referee
CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
CrossFit Pose Running
Hip Movement/Injury with Kelly Starrett – 2009
Sports Injury Prevention with Kelly Starrett – 2009
WILL BARNES: Coach
Will, a CrossFit athlete since 2008, is drawn to the Olympic Lifting and competition aspect of CrossFit. He competes in several Oly meets a year. Will has an uncanny ability to correct a movement with the exact cue needed to help the athlete maintain proper technique and form. His enthusiasm is contagious and he brings out the very best in all of the athletes he coaches.
Will is a captain for Alcatraz Cruises. In his spare time, he is either surfing, snowboarding, waterskiing or wake boarding. When you attend one of Will’s classes, know that you are in skilled and competent hands.
CrossFit Level 1 Certified
TRACI KRALL: Coach
Traci was introduced to CrossFit in 2008 and fell in love right away. She enjoys a variety of activities, including Olympic Weightlifting, Yoga, Road/Mountain Biking, Running, Hiking, Paddleboarding, Horseback Riding and more. Traci has competed in Olympic Lifting and Power Lifting meets.
It is her desire for variety and community that drew Traci to CrossFit and its constantly-varied concept. She finds great joy in motivating and encouraging others, which shows whether she’s taking class or coaching.
Traci is passionate about motivating and guiding people to believe in themselves. She has the ability to build confidence in all who attend her classes. Putting a smile on a person’s face as they accomplish a goal is one of her greatest gifts.
CrossFit Level 1 Certified
Gymnastics Seminar in 2012 with Carl Paoli
Completed Gymnastics Seminar in Aug 2010 with Roger Harrell, Former HQ Gymnastics Trainer.